M Hanneman, fess up the absolute truth about why the city has delayed showing us
- what it will really cost to run all of those trains, you know, not your low ball 2006 guess to sell the idea, but the truth?
- what it will actually look like with rail lines 30 feet to 70 feet above streets, stations 60 to 110 feet high and 90 yards long? Come one, show us. Don't hide the drawings. We paid for 'em.
- where you'll be hiding when the rail bankrupts Honolulu ?
- how fast you and Panos can get us HOT lanes, what they'll cost, and why they beat the rail?
- what you're going to do with all of that trash without shipping it off island?